- Mess tentage, seating and tables for their young people,
- tentage for their young people and adults.
- Equipment and staffing for their own activities,
- Sufficient lighting for later in the evening.
District will provide the catering: the kitchen tent (NOT the mess tent) where the food is prepared, and equipment for the kitchen/catering operation, which will be overseen by Karen (ADC Cubs) and her team.
- Scoutabout MAJOR INCIDENT PLAN
- Scoutabout final instructions to adult leaders
- Permission and Medical Forms are now ready to be forwarded to your Scouts, Guides, Young Leaders and Leaders attending the event.
- These forms are managed and sent via the Scoutabout Online Booking System. You can access the booking system here – https://bookings.surrey-scouts.org.uk/scoutabout.
Details on how to send the unique links to your Scouts and Guides can be found on the booking system and also using this tutorial – https://youtu.be/EyOmQ5hL_sM. We are borrowing the video from a previous event, however the process is identical.